Wednesday 13 July 2011

What the Sherlock!?!



Ok, so I had a little tanty in my room when the last episode ended...
...how can they just stop it there and expect us to wait a year for the next one?!
(and embarrassing as it is... I actually did jump around the room shouting at my computer)
{The show really is brilliance, I just can't handle that kinda suspense}


But it did one thing....

...you know how I told you previously about my cutie-crush on Andrew Lee Pots...
...well even my recent foray into Primeval wasn't enough to revive him to top position after I rediscovered Martin Freeman....
... The man is just adorableness in a box... or a stripy jumper.. or whatever....

 

... yes.. He is considerably older than the last  British cutie ... but still he's got it covered.. I'm literally addicted...

What with being the adorable (almost teddybear levels of adorableness) short guy in the knitted jumpers, with the turned up nose and the deadly aim... *swoon time...


Dr Watson was never so huggable (sorry Jude Law) ... he limps.. he can shoot like a sniper.. was in the Army.. gets irritated at Sherlock (bravery, we all adore bravery) ... plus there the whole thing with looking like the personification of cotton candy in a jumper... yes, the jumpers swing it...

Martin Freeman is my newest favoritest actor (besides I've got a thing for guys who'll pull funny faces for photos... remind me to digress on the subject of Joe Gordon Levitt or Paul Rudd sometime)

No comments:

Post a Comment