Wednesday 20 April 2011

Diary of a Fangirl

Ok, so my latest obsession is the Syfy miniseries 'Alice'... and more specifically the Hatter..
...Come on, Andrew Lee Potts is just a perfect package of adorableness...
..with the oh, so gorgeous grin, and the slightly bunny-rabbit teeth...
... maybe that's what it is... my own teeth being somewhat less than perfect, his meltable smile is even more irresistible.. he's the only guy in visible eyeliner that I've ever been attracted to...
Plus absolutely no one can resist a guy with a British accent AND dimples
Besides Hatter is so sweet and yet so, well, badass.. at the same time that a girl can't help falling completely under his spell...

But anyway, I'm getting distracted- I started talking about the show...
I watched it on Youtube...
...and then after I was finished, I needed a further fix in the form of fan videos....
...yep, I spent a couple of days watching practically every one made (ok, not every one- there are a lot out there)...
(which was also what I did when I was having a The Breakfast Club episode, but couldn't get hold of the video)
You too should watch it if you possibly can, 'cos it's fabulous!

However, I would recommend not watching the following if you have not yet seen it and plan to, and do not want anything given away (I give stuff away on myself, by looking up films on Wikipedia that I want to see, but am not sure if I ever will... and I always seem to enjoy them more if I don't know how they will go, but can't seem to stop myself)


No comments:

Post a Comment