Tuesday 19 April 2011

Diary of a Uni student

Yes, that's what I do- my job for the moment if you will..
In fact, right at this very moment, I should be working on an assignment rather than making this blog..
but I wanted to... so I did...

This is my second year and I live on Res at a relatively small country University.
I have my own room, but share a bathroom..

Currently my room is a mess, although most of the mess is confined on my desk.. and some on my bed...
there are bits for the latest assignment... schoolbooks, novels, badges, chocolate, masses of pencils, textas, pens, coloured paper and other crafty stuff (even stamps), some knitting, a couple of drink bottles, some DVDs, and finally a bit more chocolate.

On the other side of the bed (where I am sitting at the moment) is my fridge, which is currently holding my record player, more books, another drink bottle, some paper work and an empty chip packet....

I myself am currently being distracted from writing assignment by a combination of Youtube, Facebook, Blogger, Polyvore and The Proposal...

What distracts you most from those important stuffs that have to be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment